-Made from soft 100% food grade silicone.
-Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
-Suction base stops accidental spills.
-No cords, batteries or assembly required.
-Easy to use and clean.
-BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Add on accessories : Haakaa Breast Pump Cap, Haakaa Silicone Breastpump Strap
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is available in two capacities of 100ml and 150ml, and with a suction base that sticks to flat surfaces to prevent accidental spills, it is the easiest and most simple way to express breast milk.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
1. Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
2. Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
4. Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
5. When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
6. If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
You can not add the review on this product as you have not purchased this product yet.
Validate your login
Don't Have an Account? Create
Create an Account and enjoy 10% off your first order
Already a Member? Login