Breastpump warranty registration
For warranty registration, Please sign in to your google account and fill in the details on this form
- 1 year warranty for Breast Pumps starts from Date of Purchase or Baby Birth Date, whichever later
- Only the pump unit is under warranty. Normal wear and tear are not covered.
- Warranty is valid in Singapore only.
- Warranty is void when liquid (water/milk entry) is found in the breast pump.
- Warranty is available to the registered customer only. It is not transferable, negotiable or assignable to a third party.
- Purchase receipt have to be produced when bringing your breast pump for servicing or repair.
- Customers are encouraged to register their warranty as soon as they purchase their breast pumps even though they have not delivered.
- If warranty starts from Baby Birth Date, customers will need to produce a copy of their Baby Birth Certificate (which is no more than 6 months later than the purchase date)