- Modelled on a mother’s breast
- Optimal, smooth and natural flow
- Wide, flexible lip rest with extra-soft teat tip similar to a mother’s nipple
- Innovative anti-colic vent
- Bottle in high-quality polypropylene (PP) is hard-wearing
- Suitable for 0-6 months (Formula), with silicone teat (M - 6 holes)
The NUK Nature Sense Teat is as close to mother's breast as never before. It is ideal for mothers who cannot breastfeed or are breast and bottle feeding or for babies that are moving towards drinking from the bottle.
The extra-wide and flexible lip rest of the teat allows baby to start drinking naturally and the innovative Anti-Colic valve allows for breast-like drinking and minimises infant colic caused by the harmful swallowing of air. The extra soft tip is flexible and fits into baby's mouth like a nipple.
The NUK Nature Sense Bottle is made of high-quality plastic (PP), is BPA-free and hard-wearing. The extra-wide bottle neck means it can be filled and cleaned in no time at all and the protective cap closes all the tiny openings to prevent leakage when mixing formula or when out and about.
You can not add the review on this product as you have not purchased this product yet.