Babies like to put things in their mouths. This is a natural reflex and an important part of their development. Chewing on different materials and shapes stimulates the periodontal membrane under the teeth, and in so doing, babies learn to control the force of their bite. PIGEON teethers are designed to stimulate babies' senses and promote natural jaw development.
2 types of PIGEON teethers to suit babies from 4 months+ (Step 1) to 7 months+ (Step 2).
PIGEON uniquely thin Step 1 teether encourages baby to close their lips and chew. Its soft material, vent holes and no detachable parts ensure it is completely safe.
PIGEON Step 2 teether stimulates periodontal ligaments which act as a sensor for hardness, texture and elasticity.
- Different shapes and thickness to bite and promote chewing
- Strong color scheme to attract baby
- Step 1 (4+ months) – Air holes and teething pad to prevent choking
- Step 2 (7+ months) – Soft handle and teething pad to prevent choking
- Easy to grip
- Movable rings give a rattling sound to attract babies’ attention
- Made of soft material
- BPA Free
You can not add the review on this product as you have not purchased this product yet.